Points of interest in the neighborhood:
- lagoon with its natural fauna (birds) and flora, especially the area of Le Mesole,
- abandoned military buildings near Cavallino (coastal batteries, warehouses, barracks, shelters),
- Treporti town - fishing valley in Saccagnana, old farms and the Church of St. Trinity in the center of town,
- Lio Piccolo: an ancient, picturesque agricultural village.
Points of interest in the further area:
- Lido di Jesolo (14 km) - shops, boutiques, bars, restaurants and ice cream parlors, Aqualandia (amusement park number 1 in Italy), Jesolandia, Aquarium Sealife (magical underwater world), Pista Azzura (go cart track),
- Venice and Venetian lagoon - Burano, Murano and Torcello, famous for their lace, glass and exceptional beauty - boat trips from Punta Sabbioni (3 km),
- Portogruaro (60 km) - city of porticos,
- up to 170 km from the campsite the famous Italian towns of Treviso, Padua, Verona, Vicenza, Trieste,
- the range of the soaring Dolomites and the famous Cortina d'Ampezzo (180 km) and the Three Cims,
- LOCATIONDirectly on the coast of the Cavallino peninsula, 1 km from the center of Cà Savio, 3 km from Punta Sabbioni. New Campsite’s mobile homes are located at the back of the campground, about 750 m from the main entrance and restaurant, and 500-700 m from the pool complex, only 100-150 m from the beach.
- BEACHDirect access from the campsite to a free wide and 1 km long beach with fine sand and sloping bottom. The beach is not equipped - you can’t rent sunbeds and umbrellas on it and it is not lit up at night, which means more space in the day and the opportunity to admire the starry sky at night.
- POOLSOne pool complex near the restaurant, the second pool complex in the pine forest. Swimming pools for adults and children with galleon ship, slides, water attractions. Large solarium with loungers (according to availability).Sizes
Opening hours:The pools are open between 10.00-19.00 (depending on the date and weather conditions, once a week the pools are opened only from 15.00 due to cleaning).
- Adult pools measure 30m x 15m, are deep at 1.20-1.40m.
- Children's pools measure 15m x 15m and are deep at 0.40-0.60m.
- ANIMATIONS AND SPORTS ACTIVITYA rich animation program with day and evening activities for children, youth and adults from 09/06 until mid-September.For childrenMini club for children aged 4-12: painting, mini-golf, table football, building sand castles and outdoor games, baby dance, performances. Playgrounds for younger and older children as well as a children's castle.For teenagers and adults
- Activities organized (yoga, pilates, aqua gymnastics, bowling, etc.) and sports tournaments.
- Free football and beach volleyball classes with qualified instructors for children aged 6-12 (2 x daily from Monday to Friday, enrollments on Sundays 10.00-12.00, depending on the availability, activities from 09/06 to mid-September).
- Available for an additional charge, if not as part of the animation: 9-hole mini golf, 4 tables for table tennis, 4 football tables, an inflatable playground, bike rental.
- In the vicinity of the campsite are also: tennis courts, horse riding, motor boat rental, fishing (Italian permission required), golf (in Jesolo), karting, quads, climbing wall, adrenaline park.
- AMENITIESBars and restaurantsRestaurant / pizzeria, self-service restaurant and take-away meals. Bar, snack bar, pub and ice cream parlor. It is possible to buy BB at a restaurant in the campground. Price 11 euro/adult/day.ShopsSupermarket, kiosk and bazaar on site.SERVICESATM, self-service laundry, Wi-Fi (additional fee), doctor (on certain days and only in high season).
Mobile Homes Premium are newly built, large, comfortable Dutch cottages with two bathrooms, equipped with all amenities, ready to accommodate up to seven people. Mobile homes have comfortable bedrooms, spacious and bright living area, equipped kitchenette, bathrooms with shower. Outside there is a furnished garden part with a covered wooden terrace, so that you can spend time outdoors. Mobile homes have air conditioning in the living area, TV and are equipped with blankets, duvets and pillows. It is also possible to rent change of bed linen and towels at the resort. Fully equipped kitchenette: 4-burner gas cooker, microwave, fridge, sink, kettle, accessories necessary to prepare and consume meals for 5-7 people.
Check in from 16:00, check out until 9:00.
The mobile home is non-smoking and pets are not allowed.
Camping does not accept dogs.
Grilling at the campsite is forbidden.
The customer is obliged to clean the kitchen (empty and washed fridge, washed dishes) on their own and throw away the rubbish. Otherwise, a deposit fee will be deducted.
6x Number of seats
5x Number of beds
Premium Comfort is the most-booked mobile home in our offer. Perfect for a family with two, three or even four children. It has 2 bedrooms and a spacious living room.
Mobile Home PREMIUM COMFORT- It has an area of approximately 31 square meters and can accommodate up to 6 people. It consists of:
- double bedroom with own bathroom (toilet, shower and washbasin;
- bedroom with two single beds and a smaller drop-down bed;
- bathroom (toilet, shower and washbasin);
- living room with kitchenette
- flat screen TV
- air conditioning / heating
- electric kettle
- kitchen tools
- 4 burner hob
- seating area
- sofa bed
- dining area
- toilet paper
- private entrance
- towels / bed linen (available at an additional cost)
- clothes hanger
- garden furniture: table, chairs
- laundry dryer
- brush and scoop
The rental price includes
- final cleaning,
- a set of bed linen and towels,
- consumption of electricity, water, gas,
- parking space for one car / motorcycle.
Additionally charged while booking:
- Deposit 100 Euro paid on the spot (per stay)
- Tourist tax 0,8 Euro per person per night paid on the spot (per person per night)
- air conditioning 10 Euro / 20 hours or 20 Euro / 40 hours
- Wi-Fi 30 Euro / week / 2 devices
- additional car in the parking lot - 5 Euro / night
- children's cot or high chair rental - 15 Euro per piece per week